Slaine

  One of my favorite rappers or really just artists to listen to is called Slaine. This man has been putting in work since the early 2000s, but it wasn't until I first started listening to a rap group called La Coka Nostra and when I discovered that he as well as many other members had solo records, I immediately jumped on and became a major fan.

What I love about listening to Slaine is just how honest he is about everything that he raps about. I honestly feel like I can relate in some way with what he is saying. His writing is incredible, he is just blunt and straight to the point with how he feels in a lot of ways which I admire.

Thanks to Slaine, I have also gotten to listening to other rappers like Ill Bill along with other underground musicians who to be perfectly honest, need to get more attention in my humble opinion.

Slaine has released five albums throughout his career with the latest being back in 2021 with the Things We Can't Forgive. He has also released a few EPs and Mixtapes as well.

But Slaine isn't just a rapper either, he has done several movies including one called The Town which features actors like Ben Affleck. The movie has been out since 2010.

Most recently, Slaine has used his success to help others when he launched the Charles River Recovery where their mission is to help those who are battling addiction like he did. God Bless you for that bro and best of luck with the program.

Slaine has created a ton of songs that I never grow tired of listening to. Songs like 99 bottles, Still got my gun, Redemption, When the war ends, Everything once and so forth. 

But my personal favorite was the song I ain't done. Holy Crap! This song spoke to me right from the opening lyric and it never let up. I highly recommend you listen to it.

I really enjoy listening to Slaine and I pray nothing but success and happiness in his life. God Bless ya Slaine.

Hope everyone out there enjoyed this blog.

God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?