Evans Blue

  One of my favorite rock bands to listen to was a band called Evans Blue. To be honest, I am not really sure how many people even know who these guys are.

The band was based from our neighbors from the north Canada back in 2005. The band got its name "Evans Blue" in reference from the dye of the same name that is injected into the bloodstream to measure blood volume.

The band had produce five albums in their careers and different lineup changes as well. But either way, I enjoyed them all the same.

List of albums:

The Melody and the Energetic Nature of Volume

The Pursuit Begins When This Portrayal of Life Ends

Evans Blue

Graveyard of Empires

Letters From the Dead

What I love the most about this band was the theme of their lyrics. A lot of them deal with pain and loss which I go through a lot of times and these guys helped me through all the tough times and I very grateful for that.

Evans Blue got to perform with such bands like Staind, Alice in Chains, Breaking Benjamin, Flyleaf. It is ashame that these guys haven't created some new music since 2016 because I really love listening to their songs and music.

I personally enjoy Erase My Scars and Cold (But I'm still here), they have really spoken to me.

Hope you guys enjoy listening to Evans Blue! You can find them on youtube and a variety of different music streaming services! I highly recommend you watch them play their unplugged show. It was amazing!

Until next time, God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?