ACDC

  You can not go wrong with such a legendary rock and roll band named ACDC and in my humble opinion, they still are just as amazing now as they were back in 1973.

Now that I think about it, I can not believe that this band has been around for 50 years. But then again, ACDC rules! So I guess it shouldn't be so surprising.

As I was researching about ACDC, I discovered that the band was formed back in the land down under in Sydney, Australia. I never knew that which is pretty cool.

I also learned throughout my time reading about the band was that they had not one but two big time singers throughout their run. The first being Bon Scott who tragically passed away back in 1980 (RIP) then later joined by Brian Johnson and have been the frontman ever since.

My first memory of ACDC was probably one of my favorite memories of my childhood. Especially because it was with my father. 

I remember getting ready along with my twin brother Chad to had down to stay over at Nan and Pap's house as my father went to work. He would just pop in the ACDC cassette tape into his truck, that's right I said cassette tape 😂 and we be head banging all the way down to Nan and Pap's house.

With having a 50 year career, it is a pretty safe bet that they had plenty of amazing songs to listen to lol. Such songs like rock and roll ain't noise pollution, dirty deeds, shoot to thrill, you shook me all night long, thunderstruck.

My personal favorite is Back in Black.

Again, being around for 50 years it is truly incredible how much that they had achieved and most of it was before the internet. But now with the internet, millions of people get to listen to the awesomeness that is ACDC.

Keep on rocking ACDC!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?