Back In Black (ACDC Tribute Band) Was Amazing!

 My twin brother Chad and I decided that we needed to do something different, we wanted to get out and try not to be awkward. And I'm glad we did because we decided to go to Wingman's to see a ACDC tribute band called Back In Black.

We saw this and being fan of ACDC, went and saw them. Holy crap they were amazing! These guys just came out the gate and tore it up right from the opening song and beyond.

Of course they sung all the classic ACDC songs that I have listened to since I was a little kid while driving around town with my father. 

Songs like Shook Me All Night Long, Thunderstruck and of course, Back In Black were played at the event.

Got to see a lot of people there, in fact I would say the place was pretty packed. Which if I am being honest, I was a little bit surprised by it because it was a tribute band, but hey I was glad to be wrong and everybody there was having such an amazing time.

Nothing like having some coca cola and vegan wings to go along with some amazing rock music!

But again, Back In Black are incredible and I really suggest to all of you to please go look them up and check this band out they really knocked it out of the park tonight!

And also, even though I don't go out a lot, and I am trying to fix that, I would also like to thank Wingman's for there hospitality, the vegan wings were amazing and the people working there were again extremely friendly despite the packed house they had to deal with.

Once again, please check out Back In Black, they were awesome!

Until Next Time! 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?