Prince

  Some of you maybe a bit surprised by this one, but I really enjoy listening to Prince. He was one of my favorite people to listen to especially when it comes to feeling romantic and wanting to be with a woman to love. 😉

It is very hard for me to believe that is has been nearly ten years since his death by in 2016. The world has certainly lost a very talented musician. 

Prince first came onto the scene back in the mid 1970s and made such a huge impact on music in my humble opinion. Now to be fair, I did not hear till the 90s when I first heard Little Red Corvette on the radio and man did I ever enjoy that song.

Many people remember Prince for his androgynous persona but for me, it was his amazing singing ability. Not to often you hear somebody who could hit high notes like that. Another big reason was his ability to make music with different sounds and genres like blues, funk, rock, new wave, jazz, pop, etc. He was a true definition of an artist.

As weird as this may sound, his lyrics were relatable to me. Not just about the sex and romance, but the spiritual side of him as well.

Heck! I didn't even know that his song Purple Rain was about the end of days and being with the one you love and having God guide you through it. Which by the way, Purple Rain is an amazing song.

Prince has made so many other songs that in my humble opinion will stand the test of time, along with Purple Rain and Little Red Corvette, there was also When Doves Cry, 1999, Get Off, Kiss, Batdance, etc. Though my personal favorite is Thieves in the Temple.

Prince was a very big influence on me when it comes to my writing. You see, I wish I was confident when it comes to women and listening to Prince's music helps me with writing sex and romance and it helps me to realize that it is okay. Listening to Prince has helped me to be comfortable with myself that its okay to write about sex and romance. So thank you forever for that Prince 🙏🙏🙏.

I also recommend all of you of seeing his movie Purple Rain. It is a very good movie.

It really is a shame that Prince is no longer with us. But his music will live on forever! Rest In Peace Prince!

God Bless and Be Safe Everybody! 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?