The Addams Family (1991 Film)

As I mentioned in one of my previous blogs, I really enjoyed the Addams Family. And it just so happened that I recently saw the Addams Family the other day on TV and it was the 1991 film of the same name.

Needless to say I really loved watching that movie. I mean the cast in my humble opinion did an amazing job bring the same creepy yet, entertaining vibes like the TV series did.

The story goes that it has been 25 years since Uncle Fester had disappeared after he and Gomez had a fallen out.That wasn't the only problem that the Addams family was dealing with as their lawyer Tully Alford owed some money to con artist, Abigail Craven and two conspire together to steal their riches inside the family vault. And they had the perfect guy to do it as Abigail's adopted son Gordon resembles Uncle Fester and decided to use him to trick the Addams.

The plan worked and the Addams were forced to leave their home and find a way to get back their mansion. Now, I will stop it there because I would like for everyone to go and see this movie.

One of the reasons I loved this movie, was how Raul Julia and Anjelica Huston performed the two main characters of the movie.

Their chemistry was incredible! Seeing them as Gomez and Morticia, you honestly felt like they really were Gomez and Morticia. The way they flirted with each other, I still enjoy with how they communicated with one another.

Christina Ricci was also an amazing Wednesday!

This movie is still fun to watch and it should be on everybody's list of movies to watch during the Halloween season.

It is a shame that Raul Julia is no longer with us. He truly was an incredible actor with a great resume of movies, television, etc. Rest In Peace Raul Prayers to you and to anyone who knew him! 🙏🙏🙏

Check out this movie! 

Until Next Time!

God Bless and Be Safe Everyone! 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?