Demon Hunter: The Triptych

  One of the most popular and well-known albums that the Christian Metal band Demon Hunter had ever released came in the form of their third full-length album called The Triptych. Released back in October 2005.

When released, The Triptych received generally positive reviews reaching the Top Ten in the Christian Album charts and number one in the Top Heatseekers chart in 2006.

The Triptych featured 12 tracks on it include singles such as Undying and Not I and I enjoyed every second of this album.

Right from the opening song which was an instrumental song called The Flame that Guides us Home which was a beautiful and melodic then led right into the song Not I that was more loud and aggressive. Certainly getting the blood flowing and the album does not slow down the rest of the way.

One of my personal favorite songs on the album was Undying. What I loved about the song was that it made me feel like they were saying no matter the hardship that they face as a band as well as in their personal lives, that their faith remains Undying which I can relate to and admire. The music was pretty awesome too. It shows several people heading into a church along with some of the band members themselves are among the people inside while lead singer Ryan Clark is riding in a car that is heading toward the church. As the video progresses, Clark arrives at the church but when he enters the church a supernatural event begins to occur inside where several people start running away leaving only the band inside the church proving of their Undying faith.

Another song I enjoyed was A Thousand Apologies. What I loved about this is we all have things we feel sorry about and that we can be forgiven for. We as humans can all relate to that because we are all flawed and that it feels like all we ever do is screw up and all we ever wanted was to just be loved. At least that is how this song makes me feel inside.

Last but certainly not least, I really enjoyed listening to The Soldier's Song. I have nothing but love and respect to our military and to hear that song as a tribute to them really makes me happy. I honestly wish there was more I can do to show my appreciation to all the men and women who serve and risk their lives so we can live ours.

According to the band's website, they received lots of love and support from many members of the military thanking them for the song which I thought was awesome.

The album is called The Triptych from the band Demon Hunter. If you like metal music, christian music or both I highly recommend this album. You will not be disappointed. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?