Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

 This post has been something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time now and I am finally getting to writing it and it is about my love for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

God only knows how much I love TMNT! I mean holy crap, much like the power rangers, the turtles were and still is a major part of my life especially during me and my twin brother Chad's childhood.

I still apologize to my parents for the chaos me and my brothers had caused throwing our pizza bean bags at one another during the shows and beyond. 😆

My first experience watching the turtles was the original cartoon series that aired back in 1987 and that was all that she wrote. One of the things I enjoyed about the story was the fact that the turtles were brothers and me having brothers. Another reason I like it was the jokes they had during the show as well as seeing how all four turtles interacted with each other as well as the other characters was very entertaining. And I must say that the series has one of the greatest theme song of all time.

As I grew older I soon discovered that the ninja turtles started off as a comic book series back in 1984 by the dynamic duo of Kevin Eastman Peter Laird. And to my surprise, the book was a lot more darker than what I remember seeing as a kid.

But nonetheless, the ninja turtles continue to be awesome in my mind and there are so many fun memories. For example, my parents would take us to a Chuckie Cheeses and along with several other fun activities, there it was sitting in the middle of it all, was a TMNT arcade machine. Me and my twin would constantly be playing it and would always hate when our parents told us that it was time to go home.

In fact, there have been several video games based on the turtles with such fan favorites like Turtles in Time and the The Hyperstone Heist just to name a few.

There have been several movies as well with me personally enjoying the original three movies that came out during the 1990s and I still enjoy such movies this very day.

The four turtles were Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo. For me, I always loved Leo because he wore a blue mask, had awesome swords and he took things more seriously than his brothers. But honestly, I do not believe any of the turtles could be without each other.

I would also say that Casey Jones is a very underrated character in my humble opinion and really enjoy seeing him and Raph go back and forth with each other.

I loved looking back at all of this history and I hope you all enjoyed this post and I an pretty sure that I am going to be writing more TMNT stuff some.

Turtles in a Half Shell, TURTLE POWER! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?