Batman

 One of the best if not the best comic book characters of all time is the dark knight himself. BATMAN! 😁 God I have been forcing myself to write this blog post for a very long time now and I have finally decided to write about the Cape Crusader.

My first experience seeing Batman was during the early 90s with the Batman Animated Series and the rest they say is history.

One of the reasons why I enjoy Batman so much is how dark of the story is. I mean Bruce Wayne got to witness the murder of both his parents when he was a child. I can never imagine going through something like that.

But I always admire how Bruce uses this experience to help prevent other people to go through the same thing and fights crime.

Another reason I really enjoy Batman, are the awesome gadgets that he uses throughout his crime fighting. You know, stuff like the batarang and of course the batmobile. Batman is always prepared for every single kind of situations.

But what I love the most about Batman is his wide variety of Villains that he must face on a regular basis. Such great villains like, Two-Face, Mr. Freeze, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Bane and of course the best one of them all, The Joker.

Hard to believe though this character has been around since 1939. Heck! My grandparents were barely alive during this time period lol. But it just shows how good of a character Batman is to still be going so strong. I would love to be able to great a character like someday.

Batman has been in numerous television shows, video games, movies, etc, all of which were fun to watch or play in their own right.

As mentioned earlier, my favorite Batman show was the animated series. My personal favorite Batman video game is Arkham City. 

In my humble opinion, I believe the best person to ever play Batman was the late great Kevin Conroy (RIP).

I really hope that Batman continues to inspire and bring us more amazing stories!

Until next time!

God Bless and Be Safe everybody!🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?