NWO Black Symphony

 As mentioned in previous blog posts, I am a fan of professional wrestling and it is a whole influence on my life and wanting to become creative when it comes to storytelling and creating characters. 

But some people may not realize this and that I am a HUGE fan of japanese wrestling. And one of my personal favorite wrestlers is a wrestler name Masahiro Chono. Chono in my humble opinion is extremely underrated.

Now, back in the mid-90s there was a major force happening in the world of professional wrestling and it was the New World Order (NWO). But what many people may not realize from the outside that there was another faction of the group called NWO Japan which Chono was the leader.

Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy the WCW NWO group led by Hogan, Hall and Nash. But again being a fan of japanese wrestling, I really loved watching Chono and Muta along with the other members of NWO Japan. But now that I am older, I discovered more about this group was that it had an album called NWO Black Symphony.

Recently I decided to listen to it and honestly, I really enjoyed it!

Here is the Tracklist

1. NWO Crash

2. NWO Tenzan

3. NWO Success

4. Cold Devil

5. Yo! Yo! Yo!

6. Black is Black

7. Black Magic Truth 

8. Flames of Freedom

9. Shadow of Silence

10. NWO Triumph

11. NWO Sound Logo

12. Outburst

Overall I really loved the whole album and each show was very unique. I can honestly listen to it all day long. I am really impressed with the effort that New Japan did in making it.

This was a fun time in wrestling and you don't really see stuff like this anymore which is sad to me. But I am glad to be able to go back in time and read about the history.

Even if you are not a fan of pro wrestling, I really think you guys should listen to this CD it is really well done and it is another reminder of a special time in wrestling history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?