The Wacky Adventures Of Josh and Chad: Deadpool and Wolverine At The Clifton 5

 You know I truly miss the days where you and some of your family and friends could get together to go to the movies and have a good time and enjoy amazing films.

Well it certainly has been a while since I really wanted to go to the movies. Mainly because no movie really seems interesting anymore. I usually just look up old b movies or any other indy film and enjoy! Not really many big time films come out anymore and things are getting pretty expensive.

And then me and my twin brother Chad saw a trailer for the next Deadpool movie. This time it brought back Hugh Jackman as the Wolverine. We were so excited about this movie coming out which again, has certainly been a while since we wanted to go out and see and movie in the theaters.

As time drew closer, Chad had suggested we go out and see the movie. But this time, try something a little different. He said, lets go see the movie at this place in Huntingdon called Clifton 5. One reason was because we are bother still trying to go out and do something different, but the main selling point for me was when he said that the place was haunted.

Heck! When we got there, the people working there were extremely friendly and we sat and talked about it before heading in to see the movie. What was even cooler about this was the fact that they also have a paranormal investigating team as well which was really cool. In fact, on August 3 around 3 p.m., the Clifton 5 will be hosting a special event called Psychic Showdown. So if you are interested in the paranormal, come check it.

But for now, back to the movie! Deadpool and Wolverine was an incredible movie and I am so thankful for going to see the movie. Right from the start the film, I was dying from laughter and was reminded that Ryan Reynolds was born to play the Merc with a Mouth. And of course, Hugh Jackman did an amazing job as Wolverine.

Of course it wouldn't be a Deadpool movie with the jokes and there are plenty of them in this film. Just thinking about them now still makes me laugh 😂. 

One of the shocking things about the film was the amount of cameos that appeared throughout the whole movie. I am not going to say who because of spoilers, but holy crap there were a lot of them and most of which I never saw coming. But regardless, they were highly entertaining.

The movie was so well done and honestly, I really thought I was going to cry at the ending credits because it was such a nostalgia moment for me. And seeing this reminded me what it was like to go to the movies with friends. It also reminded me of a time where you saw people come together to create something beautiful without the politics and the BS. That all that mattered was making something special to inspire others regardless of who you are.

Man! I am so glad we decided to go see this movie and I really am glad for what this movie did for me. Thank you to Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman and the rest of the cast and crew of Deadpool and Wolverine.

I would also like to thank Clifton 5 theater for allowing us to be there and if you would like to know more about this place you can check the website below and or their facebook.

https://www.clifton5.com/c5/nowshowing/display.action

Until next time! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?