Secrets Of The Lost Symbol: The Unauthorized Guide To Secret Societies, Hidden Symbols And Mysticism

 I just finished rereading an old book that I had gotten a long time ago from my friends at Metaphysics (Now Moon Dragon) called Secrets Of The Lost Symbol: The Unauthorized Guide To Secret Societies, Hidden Symbols And Mysticism. 

The book was written by John Michael Greer and originally came out around the time I had left high school around 2009. The book was basically about showing the facts from the fiction from the Secrets of The Lost Symbol which was written by Dale Brown. Stuff like secret societies, mysticism, the occult and of course symbolism.

Which was something that I have always been into ever since I was a little kid watching stuff like Scooby-Doo, Supernatural, etc. Just looking for codes and trying to find deeper meanings of the spiritual world.

It was one of the first times I went and visited my friends at Metaphysics and I was just chilling around the shop and then I took notice to the book. Something about it just drew my attention and I guess you can say it was fate so I decided to buy it.

There was so much amazing information in this book and I really liked how simple Mr. Greer made it for me to understand and I got to learn a lot from his book. Mainly because I have always wondered what the truth is when it comes to a lot of spiritual and occult symbolism.

In fact, thanks to this amazing book, I had come to learn that many of these symbols had very different meanings from what I remember being told. And I got to learn about some many different religions and cultures. It really excited me because I always felt that there was so much more out there and to read and research this book has led me to other things as well and it really makes me feel even more closer to finding peace.

Although there is still plenty more to learn and practice when it comes to where I am going spiritually. This book makes me feel really good about where things are going.

I learn about people like Albert Pike, Freemasons, Aleister Crowley and even had people were forced to go into hiding because they practiced magick. I also got to learn about stuff like Alchemy and how people were able to use science and faith for the greater good. Now I am sure there were some people who used it for the wrong reasons. But still it was really nice to get to know the truth and understand things a lot more.

Thank you so much John Michael Greer!

Until next time!

Here is link to his book:

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Lost-Symbol-Unauthorized-Societies/dp/0738721697

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?