Retro Gaming!!!

  I have been on a bit of a retro gaming kick for quite a while now and I have been either enjoying playing some old school games or watching youtube videos of games from back in the day. 

I do enjoy the new games that come on variety of gaming systems, but every once in a while, I pull out some of the classic video games. 

One of the main reasons why I enjoy playing some old school game is the fact that it brings me back to so many memories to me growing up as a kid.

The first video game system I ever remember playing is the NES which had been out in stores long before me and my twin brother Chad were even born.

Of course retro gaming doesn't just apply to home consoles, but also to the arcades as well. I remember going to places like Chuckie Cheeses and playing classics like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter and many racing games.

It is such a shame that there are not many many arcades out there anymore because as fun as it is as it is to be playing video games with so many great people from around the world online. But in my humble opinion, nothing beats being around people in person who love playing video games and just have ourselves a great time.

I recently decided to get some classic systems a little while back and got myself a PS2. I hope to get more stuff someday. I decided to do this for two reason, number one, I miss playing a lot of these classic video games. And number two, I have been getting less and less into some of the new generation video games.

Whether it is the extremely high prices and adding more money to the DLC. Also I really I feel like there is enough variety of different kind of games to play. Again this is just my humble opinion.

Plus, I have a lot of respect for video games that have come from the past. If it weren't for these games, we would never have the games we have today. 

I highly recommend some of the younger generation to look up and play some of these classic games. You will not be disappointed. 

I hope to do some more blogs about some of the older systems. And I hope and pray you guys will enjoy them. God Bless have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?