Breaking The Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed!

 One of my personal favorite shows to watch growing up as a kid were some television specials that aired during the late 1990s on Fox and it was called Breaking The Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed!

God I loved this show so much as a kid! I still do quite enjoy watching these shows on Youtube to this very day.

When they first started airing these specials by in 97, I was totally hooked on it from the start. First, I loved the vibe the show was giving, it was gothic, dark, mysterious, especially with the leading man of the show itself, the Masked Magician. Still to this day, the look of the Masked Magician was incredible!

The tricks that they showed were amazing and getting to know how each trick was done was incredible to witness. I must say that I was very impressed with how the Magician and his assistants pulled these tricks, some of which were incredibly dangerous and should be tried at home.

What was crazy about all of this was when the first special ended, it became such a media storm where many magicians and rightfully so, were outraged.

There were four specials that aired on Fox with the fourth and final special gave away the greatest secret of all, the identity of the Masked Magician himself, which was revealed to be long time magician Val Valentino.

At the end of the special, Valentino explained his reasons for exposing some of these ancient secrets from back in the day and I truly believe that he was being sincere when he talked about wanting to help magic be better. Now on the flip side of things, I totally can understand why many magicians were upset about the show.

There was also a fifth special that aired in the early 2000s with a brand new magician as well as new assistants which was cool to watch as well. There was even one that featured a masked street magician showcasing all the cool magic that you see other street magicians do.

Valentino did however make a return to television in 2008 with a whole 13 episode season on MyNetworkTV Channel and yes, I watched of all that as well lol.

Thanks to this show, it got me into watching magic and also, it really helped my passion and interest in the world of mysticism and so forth. As well as other magic related shows like Criss Angel.

I recommend to anyone to watch this show, it is just as fun watching now as I did when I was seven years old.

Until Next Time!

God Bless and Be Safe!🙏🙏🙏 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?