Scooby Doo

  One of my personal favorite things to have ever watched of all time is an awesome character called Scooby Doo.

The lovable hound was introduced to the masses all the way back in 1969 from a little company called Hanna-Barbera. The original creators of the Scooby Doo was writers Joe Ruby and Ken Spears.

The original series that started it all was Scooby Doo Where Are You? The show featured the talking dog along with four teenagers, Fred Jones, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley and Scooby's best friend Norville Rogers aka Shaggy.

Collectively they are known as Mystery Inc and together they travel around the world solving mysteries in their Van called the Mystery Machine.

I can honestly say that I never grow bored watching a Scooby Doo episode. Obviously I wasn't born around that time but I was first introduced to the Great Dane by my parents and I have been enjoying it ever since.

One of the things I really love about Scooby Doo is all the craziness of all the mysteries that the group faces in each episode. For example, how Scooby and Shaggy always seem to want to eat.

I always been into the supernatural and I got learn a lot about different cultures and different creatures. Of course, each episode shows how each monster turns out to be a crook trying to steal all sorts of items.

There are so many different series that we got to see Mystery Inc save the day and stop the evil doers who are trying to cause harm to the innocent. One of those spin-offs was A Pup Name Scooby Doo.

But as I grew older, I started seeing the Scooby Doo hit the movie theater, dvd, vhs, etc and the monsters who were once make believe, have now become real as one of my favorite Scooby Doo movies was Zombie Island.

There will always be a special place in my heart for Scooby and gang and I really would love to see this cartoon continue to be a great influence for many generations to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?