The Shadows Follow Me

As much as I would to say that I have been the happiest that I have ever been. It really hasn't been feeling that way for a little while now. Mainly because many of my old thoughts have returned and to say things have been intense would be a very BIG understatement.

I honestly feel bad about this because I know that there are so many others out there suffering as much if not more than I am. Which is kind of the problem. I ultimately end up so being hurtful towards myself.

I start getting angry with myself and begin to just say horrible things about myself and even with issues from being taken advantage of I just hold in my anger and frustration with people because I don't want to hate anybody. But then it gets so bad and I end up just taken it out on myself.

Honestly I feel like tired a lot and it has been affecting me creativity as well as emotionally. It is that constant battle of if I am ever good enough for anything and wonder if I am ever going to make it life or do good in God's eyes. Plus I just want to prove that I can do something with my life and that I can make it on my own, even though I fear that it won't be possible.

I start getting paranoid about what people will think of me with some of my writing and I end up not writing anything and just take a break. But at the same time, I want to write this stuff because it is truly how I feel and what I am into.

I just want these thoughts to just go away. I already have enough scars on me that I don't really want to see but I know that they are there. But the thought of harming myself still lingers.

I just wish I could just hide in a dark corner and just let the world go by me because no matter how hard I try be happy, them dark thoughts are always there.

Often I wonder what is the point, but also keep telling myself that God has a plan for me and just try and stay strong. 🙏🙏🙏

I'm really sorry if I am being an annoyance to any of you guys because I know I am not alone when it comes with dealing with struggles. I feel like a fool to be honest with you guys. I just can't stop thinking about all of this and it is getting to the point where I'm just wanting to stay away from people.

I really don't like dealing with this. But again I'm staying positive and I really appreciate all of you.

Sorry guys 😢

God Bless and Be Safe! See you around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?