Sci-Fi Reach For The Stars!

 I recently went to the movie theater this past weekend with some friends along with my twin brother Chad and the movie we all went to see was called Godzilla x King Kong: The New Empire.

The movie itself wasn't too bad if I am being perfectly honest with all of you. But watching the movie had brought me to an interesting thought. What is really out there?

You see, movies like that especially ones that involve stuff like space travel, the rise of technology, laser weapons, aliens, etc. Stuff like this is always fascinating to me because I believe in aliens and stuff and often wonder what is out there.

Whether it be seeing other planets, other solar systems, flying cars, being able to teleport or becoming a cyborg, the future seems pretty cool. Of course there are also several things that can go wrong with the future.

So I guess what I am trying to say is I would love to be able to see where all of this is going. But I don't believe that I will live long enough to see it. And it kind of sucks because I really would love to be able to try and do the things we see in Sci-Fi movies.

But again, think about it, much like the ocean on our planet, there is so much out there that never has been explored before. Who knows what is out there! Heck! Who wouldn't want to see or experience life on another planet.

I guess the closest I will probably get to being in the future is through my writing, reading books, watching movies and playing video games. But hey! A kid can dream can he lol.

I also highly recommend watching this show called Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. There is a lot of awesome stuff on it.

What do you guys think is out there?

God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?