I Hate Being Socially Awkward But Continue To Push Forward

 As I continue to try my best with getting out into the world and be more open and honest with myself as well as other people. I have been facing a lot of issues with being more open or maybe I am just overthinking things as always.

I guess, what I am trying to say is that I wish I was more confident in what I want to say or tell people. And to also be less concerning on how people would react to some of the things I really want to talk about or want to discover if this is truly something that really is a part of me.

It is however getting a little tougher for me mainly because of how the world is constantly changing and everybody is just judging and or attacking one another over slight differences. I just want to be myself without fear of having to look over my shoulder.

But I will say I have been slowly building up my confidence with everything especially this past year. And I give all the credit to GOD. These last few months alone I have been noticing that I haven't been as anxious or angry about a lot of things that I was in the past which makes me wonder if I have grown spiritual and as a person.

Now, sadly I still struggle to open up about few things that honestly, I really want to let out but because I fear with how people would react or being misunderstood and I certainly do not want to cause an issue. I just simply want to try to make it through this life.

And that was one of the reason I have been writing poems, short stories, etc. Again, I am truly blessed to be able to launch my first book on Amazon and I am forever grateful and appreciative to every single one of you who had supported me throughout this tough time for me because I do worry about how some of you will react to it.

But this also goes with me trying to find work as well because I do not wish to cause any problems. I just simply want to be myself and just work as hard as I can and be on with my life. 

However, as the title says I want to continue to push forward because I really want to start being able to communicate with other people and explore and get away from being in such a sheltered life.

Until Next Time!

Love You All

God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?