Thoughts Of A Sheltered Mind (I am Officially An Author)

 I am so excited and nervous at the same time for this special news. Mainly because I can honestly say that I did something that for a long time never really thought was possible and that was publish a book. Well now it is here, on March 25, 2024, you can order my book of poems called Thoughts Of A Sheltered Mind on Amazon.

Holy crap am I ever nervous yet excited about it! It has been a long time coming, ever since my time in high school writing has been something that has kept me sane through a lot of dark times and now to see where it has taken me really brings a tear to my eyes. And I am so thankful for it.

Thoughts Of A Sheltered Mind as mentioned earlier is a book of Poems that I personally have written. There are several different themes in this book. Which makes sense because my mind is constantly racing with a ton of thoughts on a daily basis. You will see poems that involve religion/spirituality, sex/romance, anger, depression, struggles with anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

What I hope and pray that people will get from this book is to showcase what people such as myself go through on a daily basis dealing with mental health. I also want others who are suffering with whatever it is that they are struggling with to know that it is going to okay. Be true to yourself!

I pretty much put my heart and soul into some of these poems that you will be reading. So of them were written based off dreams I had, how I was feeling emotionally at the time and stuff I've been searching for throughout my spiritual journey. And what is crazy to me is the simple fact we haven't scratched the surface yet as I still have plenty more poems left and even more just waiting to be written so there maybe more on the way. 😁

There are so many different people I want to thank and I am sorry if I forget your name. But I want to first thank God for protecting and encouraging me through all the madness that I have been living with since I for entered into this world with my Twin Brother Chad who I also thank for his support.

Speaking of brothers, I also want to thank my older Brother Cody and his Wife Christine for helping me put all of this together. My mentors Brian Carson and Kenny Varner, I can never repay all that you have taught me when it comes to writing and I forever grateful for your love and friendship. And to every single of you who I have been so blessed to met throughout my life past, present and future.

Sorry, I am being a little emotional writing this but I truly am I thankful to all of you and I thank God everyday for you all.

So again, the book is called Thoughts Of A Sheltered Mind and it will be launching on Amazon  on March 25, 2024.

Thank you and love you all so much!

God Bless and Be Safe!🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?