Sights of A Butterfly! Am I changing?

 Ever get the feeling that there is a change happening around you? Whether it be in your dreams, listening to music or just simply going through your day?

A better question is, what do you make of it? Or What is it suppose to mean?

I have been getting some sightings of a butterfly these last few days and it has for some reason really gotten my attention.

It started with me seeing blue butterflies in my dreams, which have always made me feel so peaceful. I didn't really think much of it at the time. But as time went on, I started other things happening to me that features butterflies.

But the biggest sign that made me realize something interesting was happening was when I lay down my rosary next to my bed one night and I swear I did not do this on purpose, but when I looked down at my rosary the beads were in a shape of a butterfly. It blew my mind and I just had to look up the meaning.

The common meaning behind seeing a butterfly or butterflies is about joy, rebirth. And Blue Butterfly talks about calmness and stability.

This is interesting to me because these last few weeks I have been down on myself again. But what I was noticing that I still felt that some sort of change was coming into my life.

I say its interesting because I don't really feel like I have changed. I still think I am still that same person I always am. Yet, those feelings of change are still appearing before me.

What does it all mean? 

What am I changing into? 

Am I changing into someone different? 

Is me finding self-acceptance?

So many questions out there. But then again, it is said that the Lord works in mysterious ways so I guess it be best to just go for the ride.

Any of you out there have any similar stories out there? Please share because I believe there is something beautiful out there in all of this darkness.

God Bless and Be Safe Everybody

Love You All 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?