Socially Awkward and Burnt Out

 These last few days have kind of been a bit of a rollercoaster of emotions right now and I am letting some stuff get to me again.

A lot of this has to do with some of the stuff I am writing about in my blog because in one of my previous ones that I have written. I made promise to myself that I will not be afraid of some of the stuff that I want to talk/write about.

I promise I am working on those blogs as we speak, the problem however is the simple fact that I started to let those voices in my head telling me that I shouldn't do it, people are going to hate me, etc.

I think that it is pretty obvious that I am socially awkward. And recently my mind and body sort of gave out on me and I have been trying to relax these couple of days.

I am feeling better now for anyone who is concerned. 

The problem I am currently having is that I would love to be able to express a lot of things, but as I mentioned earlier, I fear that people are going to hate me and I don't want people to hate me nor do I want to hate anyone.

I want people to know that everything I say is out of love and compassion because we all can use some of that right now in this crazy world we live in.

So I just pray that everyone will understand some of the things I will talk about in the near future because I need to really start opening up to people and not live in fear anymore.

Hope and Pray you all will understand! Sorry for being paraniod.

God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?