Random Depression! Is It Weird?

 Hey guys, I was wondering something these last couple of days and I'm not really sure what to think to be perfectly honest.

Is it really okay not to be okay? I mean I feel like there are times that I am really happy and feeling positive, then randomly I just become really depressed and just want to close the door on the world.

What kind of scares me about it is just the randomness of it. I mean I thought I knew what triggers them and do my best to avoid them but for some reason I still get feel down on myself. 

It kind of makes me wonder if I actually know what triggers me. I've prayed about it, but I'm still not sure what to think anymore.

Am I over thinking it a little bit? Or Am I just going crazy? Because it has been getting to me mentally especially when I go from being happy and calm to just flat out depressed and just not want to be around people.

What sucks even more about it was I thought I was doing good. But now I am not so sure or maybe this is all apart of God's Plan.

I'm not being weird am I? I don't want to worry anyone, I just trying to figure this crap out and understand the purpose of this.

I guess I'm scared because I try to do the things I love but still feel kind of down and wonder if I'm even going to make it in this life. But then I get mad at myself because we are all going through problems so why am I being ridiculous. 

Sorry everyone, I guess I am just confused. Honestly not even sure why I am writing this.

God Bless and Be Safe! 

Comments

  1. It is never easy to figure out the triggers that make us depress my twin and even when we do does not mean we can deal with it so easily.We both are just over thinking this. Love you my twin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?