New Years' Resolution!

 For and for most, I hope and pray that every single one of you out there and a safe and blessed Christmas this year. I certainly enjoyed being around my family.

But now, we all must turn towards the future because 2023 will soon be coming to an end. And what an interesting year it has been.

I can only speak for myself and how my 2023 has been and if I am perfectly honest with all of you. It was an emotional roller coaster for me. It went from being stressed and overworked, to trying to find my inner peace and create something special with my writing.

And if there has been one thing I have loved about myself during the year of 2023, was how much I was abusing myself and also how I started to stand up to myself and became more open and honest about how I felt things were going with everything around me.

I have learned so much these last few months about myself that it kind of brought a tear to my eye because there have been so much running through my mind that I had kept inside and ever since I decided to launch my blog a while back, it has been very helpful to me and I thank God for that as well as all of you who have been supporting me. I am forever grateful for it! 😁

However, I have only scratched the surface when it comes to my writing and my goals of writing stories, poems and of course my blog. But also with my personal life.

And this is the point my current blog post here, there has been so much out there that I have been dying to tell each and everyone of you. I just haven't worked up enough courage to really write about things I want to write about because of my anxiety/depression as well as fear of being judged and worried that I am going to be misunderstood.

We all have this thing we all try to do each and every year which is called a New Year's Resolution. I don't normally do these because honestly, I am not really sure what to do about them. That is until now, you see recently I have been having these visions/dreams and I looked up on them and it was telling me that my angels are telling me to let go and stop worrying about the future and to just walk with faith with everything I do.

And that is my goal! There are some many things I want to write on here as well as in general forms of writing. I want to show you all what goes in my head, the good, the bad and the ugly. I want to free myself to all of you and use my writing to create something beautiful that hopefully inspire somebody out there in this crazy world.

I want to face my fears that yes, there will probably be some people out there who will not like my writing and may never understand me. And that is okay! But God Bless them anyway.

Am I scared? YYYEESSSS! But like I wrote earlier, it is time to make some moves and do the thing that makes me happy and in turn makes all of you proud. I am also being realistic and I know some of you may not like what I hope to do here with my writing in the future. But again God Bless you.

I pray to God with what I am planning to do for the future and I pray for prosperity, but more importantly, peace of mind that I can do this and make something of myself.

That is my New Years' Resolution! I pray that 2024 will be better for us all!

God Bless and Be Safe Everybody! 🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?