Grateful!

 This is the time of the year where we all come together and give thanks to all of the things that we have and pray for the ones who are less fortunate than us. For this we pray to the Holy name of Jesus.

I am grateful for times in my life even when I am down and I do not see, smell or sense the love. But I know that all I have to do is pray to the Holy King who sits on his throne from above.

During the times of my youth, I often wondered if my parents ever cared and if it was time for me to flee. Now that I am older and grown spiritually I realized how much inside they truly love me.

I am grateful to be able to have my own bed, my own room. It is a sweet reminder that it is not always so gloom and doom.

I am never be able to find true love in this world, my dreams of having a wife and child have become nothing more than a fluke. But I am grateful for having a little nephew and his name is Luke.

As frustrating as it may seem not knowing or understanding God's Plan. I just try to remember to be patience and do my best to become a better man.

For we never know when I our time in this world will be done. I am grateful for everything and everyone in my life who has come and gone.

We all must continue to push forward in our lives with everything we do. But what I am most grateful to God for is knowing every single one of you!

God Bless and Be Safe Everybody!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?