Splashing Rain

 I am singing in the rain. Its very touch has made me forget of all of the pain. I am so thankful for the days where I don't go insane.

God, I wish these feelings would never end. But ultimately it always ends with me alone and without a friend.

Laying on the ground letting the rain wash all my worries away. It is reminder that despite the tough times, the sun will come out to reveal a brand new day.

Just something about the sound of rain splashing against my windows as I sleep keeps me calm. It feels even better as I'm reading the psalms.

The beauty of the rain drops kind of brings me back in time when things around me seem so simple and carefree. Because I feel at times that all of the joy has been sucked out of me.

Seeing the rain fall brings me into another world that isn't so cold. I feel I can be strong, courageous and bold.

As the rain continues to fall around me, I will always seek to have my happiness increase. For I pray that I will soon found that inner peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?