You Are Loved!

 One of the things I have been worried about recently with not only myself but with other people who struggle with mental health is the thoughts of never truly knowing if they are loved or if people actually care about them.

The truth is that people do care and you are loved! Do not let those thoughts cloud your mind!

I am as guilty as anyone who has moments like that where I feel like no one really cares about me and I am all alone in this world. Whether it be my family, friends, people at church, there have been plenty of times where my mind starts to wandering off into the distance and I find myself trapped in some dark clouds.

But again, the truth is that people do care. It maybe difficult to spot at first because unfortunately we all got stuff to do. We can't always be there at times due to work or other commitments. We all got our own problems we have to face on a daily basis.

That doesn't mean that they do not care about you. It is always easier said than done, but there are times we must find ways to keep our brains in check and away from these dangerous thoughts. For me I really enjoy writing, like covering sports, writing this blog and even working on my poems and fiction writing. I would also like to do more stuff with board games like DND and stuff as well. And of course, praying has been a major help as well. 🙏🙏🙏

I thank God for having my Nan in my life because I give her a ton of credit with how deal with these thoughts. She always would tell me to think about things that I am grateful for. 

For example, one of my biggest issues that I constantly fight over is that I wonder if my parents love me because of my struggles. But thanks to my Nan, I keep reminding myself some of the things my Nan told like when I was sick, my parents were there. Also yes, they may not understand how to help with my issues with CP and Scoliosis. But they didn't exactly get a lot of info on matters such as this either and they have done the best they could for me.

Thank you for that Nan! Miss You! Love You!

I am also writing this because there are plenty of people out there struggling right now that never had that in their lives. Many people turn to things that only make things worse for their mental health. Sadly, there are some people out there who I no longer talk to anymore because of them falling to drugs and alcohol. To be honest, I hate it because I felt like I abandoned them and wish I could have done more.

So please, if there is anyone out you know is struggling, please reach out. It could be as simple as just saying hi. You be amazed how much of a difference that it will make on somebody.

And to everyone out there struggling mentally, never forget you are loved, you have a purpose. We may not see right away. But beautiful things usually happen when you least expect it!

Love you all! God Bless and Be Safe!🙏🙏🙏


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?