Weird Visions!

 In my continued efforts to find myself and come to Jesus with some of the things I have been going through my life. I decided, for better or worse to open up on some strange dreams or visions I have had in recent memories.

You see a while back I had mentioned that I was cheated on by my ex-girlfriend nearly ten years ago and I have been recovering ever since.

But around this time, I also began having these dreams or visions. To be honest, I never really notice things like this before until after we broke up.

I can't quite yet figure out why these started happening but one night out of the blue, I started having dreams that involved two women. Now I know what all of you are thinking, Josh! Your a guy! It is only natural! Only problem is that, these scared the ever living crap out of me!

The first one was me seeing two women tied up hanging over a cliff. It kind of made me feel like I was told to make a choice between the two. 

Another one was when I saw these two women again this time they tied up to some wooden poles and it appeared as though some pilgrim was stabbing them with what looked like a branding iron. Just seeing their faces look back at me as if to say please help us, but I couldn't move at all.

One of the scariest visions or dreams was about being on some old sail boat. However everything was just black. Like what I mean is I could see a view of the shape of the boats and ocean, but it was just shades of black. And all I can heard was screaming!

I haven't had visions like this for a while now, which thank you God. But remember asking my friends at Moon Dragon about them and even praying about them. Now I started to look back on them and I wonder what it all could have meant.

Maybe I am to never know, but I can not help but be curious. What was the point of all of this? Why was I even dreaming about this?

I guess that this just another piece of me trying to discover some things about myself and just trying to grow from it.

God Bless and Be Safe out there everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?