The Beauty Of The Fall Weather

 Well everybody it is getting to be that time of the year where things begin to get colder along with many other changes as we had into the fall.

To be honest, despite the cold weather, I really enjoy seeing the change of nature throughout the fall. The beauty of seeing the leaves change from one color to another. Seeing them fall to the ground only for them to regrow the next year.

Personally I love to rake and jump into the leaves when I was little. Who knows, maybe I can do that with my little nephew Lukey.

Another reason in my humble opinion to enjoy the change from summer to fall is just the change within myself spiritually.

As I continue writing this blog and my writing in general, I continue to notice the more how I have changed. To be honest, I feel like I have done some growing these last few months.

The cool part about all of this is that I have been noticing it for the first time and it gets me excited about what this change will bring and I thank God for that.

It just feels so wonderful with how a change in the weather among other things can feel so uplifting. I am nervous yet, excited to see where this change will take me.

Kind of feels like it is taking me along for the ride and just witnessing the beauty of nature has given me a new perspective and a more positive outlook on life itself.

God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?