Goose Day!

 It was a very fun Friday down at the square in my hometown of Lewistown, PA as it was Goose Day. The square was surrounded by people who were out and about checking out a lot of stuff.

There were a couple people out there performing music, a lot of tents set up with numerous things like arts and crafts, food trucks, people had chalk drawings all over the sidewalk which was pretty good to see.

It was pretty packed throughout the night when myself along with my twin brother Chad and our friends Presto and Stephon had arrived and it was awesome to see it.

We went to hangout with our friends at Moon Dragon which that place was packed like the a lot of the other places and everybody was just having a great time.

I wish I wasn't so anxious around people but nonetheless, everyone was having fun.

Which was one of the things I was proud of, I loved the fact that there was a ton of people and everybody was having a good time.

I wish there were more days like this, but I am grateful for the night and to be with some amazing people.

God Bless and Be Safe!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?