Did You Ever Love Me?

 There is something that I need to confess. I want to get all of my emotions off my chest for it is time to get rid of this mess.

I once thought that I was in love. I really thought that this woman came to me from up above.

At first things seem to be going smoothly and I felt connection. But as time went on I only realized that your love was nothing more than lies and deception.

For I was not your only love and I was sick of the lying. The pain hurts so bad that it left me in the dark crying.

For years I was depressed and wondered what I did wrong. All I can do is lay there and wonder while listening to a sad song.

I thought we had it all, loving kisses and lots of hugs. But now you're with someone who abuses you and together you do drugs!

This heartbreak left me all alone. It had given a view on life in such a dark tone.

And yet, as I look back now I still wish you well. I have slowly been building up my confidence as far as I can tell.

I pray for you to find your happiness and I pray for your well-being. For this life is tough and we are all trying to be a better human being.

I will always love the time that we had together but I also know that things will never be the same. As much as I want it to be, it will only drive me insane.

For I wish that your love was true. But it only leaves me feeling blue. Just know that I will always love and pray for you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?