At Peace With Nature

 I can tell that today to going to be a good day. When I walk out into the world and witness the beauty that is a blue jay.

The beautiful sun is splashing its rays down on my face turning my skin into a golden tan. It feels like God is giving me strength to become a better man.

As I a walk along the river, I feel so peaceful with the sounds of the water flowing and seeing it crash along the stones. It feels like a reminder that I am never alone.

Watching a mother duck are her little chicks swim on by. I would love to pet them but I know that they would be too shy.

Nature truly is such a beautiful thing on this earth and it kind of makes you want to smile out at creatures like a blue butterfly. It is something that makes you wish that this day could slowly past by.

If only more people could just sit back and enjoy the view. Maybe crack open and a soda like a Pepsi or Mountain Dew.

Although most of my time I fight my inner thoughts that make me either angry or sad. But just this one moment of peace and happiness, I thank God for this peaceful day and that has made this pain a passing fad.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?