True Blue!

 For whenever I get to see the color blue. It reminds me that no matter what will happen in this life, to forever stay true.

For when I see the color blue it shows me the truth that I seek. But it also reminds me to no matter what, to remain humble and meek.

It is the color of the beautiful sky in the air and the waves of water splashing in the ocean. Much like the waves crashing, so are the wide range of emotion.

It is a color of purity and love in a world that has become so dark and scary. Yet I feel the comfort of a mother's love and the mother's name is Mary.

Blue speaks to me in a way that helps keep me calm and is an escaped from the sick reality. To this day I pray to feel that sweet, sweet serenity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?