The Warmth of A Woman's Love

 As I return home after a long day of pain and despair. Just wanting this day to come an end because I do not know how much more that I can bare.

The loneliness of a long cruel and cold day has really put my heart in dismay. It is as if there is no room for joy or any time to play.

As I step into the shower to help put my worries and stresses to rest. The aches and the pains of the day are nothing more than a small relief at best.

The feel of the water was supposed to give me thrills. But atlas, it only has given me chills.

God will this ever end for me? I just want to feel loved and free!

For then I felt a hand so warm up and down my back. It is a feeling of love and such caring that keeps everything intact.

I turn around and see a beautiful angel that only God could send. She smiles at me so seductively as if to say that she wants to be more than a friend.

Her warm embrace makes me feel so alive! While her beautiful lips taste so sweet like honey from a bee hive.

Feeling up her hair and body that is so fine. She lays back submissively begging me to make her mine.

Listening to her breath in my ear has brought me great satisfaction. As if it we had just made a universal connection.

There is so much love I want to give her. I press harder and harder until I begin to feel her body quiver.

Gently I lay her with me to cuddle as she drives her nails into my skin. It only makes me want to do this again and again.

As the water falls over our heads we embrace each other with no doubt. Because this is what true love is about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?