The Power of Imagination!

 The beauty of imagination has been something that has always excited me as well as inspire me to become a writer and be able to create a world where it could be used to inspire others.

Using our imagination can be used in so many different ways whether it be to make up a game to play when we were kids or even use it to help create something special that can help change the world as we know it.

As I have been going through a lot of self-reflecting, I realized how much being creative and writing stories help saved my life and to be even more frank, learn a lot about myself as a human being.

Imagination has brought me so much joy and to be honest a feeling of comfort and safety and more importantly, HOPE!

Hope was a feeling that I could never ever possess in my life and I often wonder why I would randomly write things down or just write characters or stories. Looking back on some of them I noticed a change about me as well as the difference in my writing.

I use to think of dark, gothic, depressing and even suicidal thoughts a lot of the time. I still to some degree write that way, but now I have brought more hope to a lot of it and I am forever grateful for that.

And now I want to use my writing to create something special for not only myself, but also to the people I love and to anyone out there in this crazy world that I am meet some day or never meet in person. I want to inspire others to use their gifts to create something special whether it will be in music, story telling or something else like becoming a teacher, or a priest or just being a truck driver that gets to see the beauty of the open road. Let your imagination fly!

That is one of my goals with these blogs and I pray that these have given people out there enjoyment and hope. I would also like to publish a book someday and I would love to be able to use my writing to inspire others to do the same.

More importantly, I want to encourage everyone out there who reads these and let them know that it is ok to have an imagination and use it to bring good into the world and always know that there is hope and beauty even in a world that is surrounded in darkness.

God Bless every single one of you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?