The Search for TRUTH!

 One of the things I have discovered recently in my spiritual journey was when I was called a Truth Seeker by one of the pastors at my church I go to. And to be perfectly honestly, I am proud to be called that.

For the record, I believe in Jesus and everything he has done for me, in past, present and future and I am forever grateful for that 🙏🙏🙏.

But at the same time, I have always felt we has humans have always limited ourselves with things and just assumed that we already have a good beat on things. Yet, I always felt that there was more to it than that.

For example, me along with my twin brother Chad were born with Scoliosis and Cerebral Palsy and it has effected us greatly in a lot of areas in our lives. And I always wanted why was I born this way? Why must I have to deal with this? What is the plan?

Don't get me wrong, I truly do believe that this is all part of a bigger plan from God. I am just simply trying to understand it. My mother always told me not to question God's Authority. But the truth is again, I am just simply trying to learn and understand his plan.

Now I understand that I will never get to know everything in my life time, it says so in the Bible. Yet, I can't help but research and learn as much as I can and hopefully pass it down to someone else who can use it to help others. I honestly believe that is what God would want us to do and that is to help better each other in our everyday lives.

Another example I have is the fact that when I started to notice other religions and spiritual practices, I decided to learn about them and I saw a lot of similarities between. Some of them have the the exact same story just different names.

It is stuff like this that makes me wonder, how can people from all different walks of life, who may have never even were aware of each others existence have similar beliefs?

For an example, remember what I said earlier about how I was called a Truth Seeker by a pastor? I had mentioned this to an old co-worker about this and he immediately jumped on board with it and agreed with him 100 percent. 

Here is the weird thing though, my co-worker is an none believer in anything. Yet he completely agreed with the pastor. Two different people from two different sides of the coin so to speak and both gave me the same answers. I was floored and excited at the same time. I felt a major spiritual awakening if you will, like I found a piece to a puzzle.

There are so many things out there in this world as it is, let alone the universe. So much to explore and so much happening around us that we don't even see or realize. It is fascinating!

I am writing this because I've noticed that there are a lot of people like myself who are struggling to understand why there is so much pain and suffering happening in the world around us. 

But I just wanted to let everybody know that there is always hope! I pray for us all as we seek answers and find purpose in our lives.

We not get the answers we want or right away, but just know that God is always watching over us and with faith and patience, we will all know soon enough.

Have Faith!

God Bless and Be Safe Everyone! Love you all!❤ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?