The Search for Inner Peace

 With every second, minute, hour of each and everyday I search for truth and peace within. I go far and wide in search for answers to so many questions that I don't even know where to begin.

Through all the different trials of life that I have faced in the past, present and future. I always have felt a presence that has made me feel so safe and secure. It keeps me going and has me excited to see what else that God has in store.

For all the times that I felt sad, depressed, angry and wanting to end it all. It feels like something beautiful and angelic appears and gives me strength to stand tall.

God only knows how much that I wish these feelings would never away. To just keep these miserable and depressing thoughts at bay.

But one must learn that there are good days and bad days that we all must face. But no matter what happens in this world, we can always close our eyes and God shows us our happy place.

I'm scared, yet excited to see what the world has in store for me. And no matter how hard it may seem, we are all just one prayer away from our minds to feel clear and free.

I pray for us all for I am not alone in search of a place where our spirits can call home and be free from sin. Where we can all lay peacefully and be happy again and again.

For we all wish to happy and worry free from all of the stresses of the world whether the problem is one or up to ten. I pray that we find what we are searching for in this life as we prepare for the next life. AMEN!

God Bless and Be Safe! Love you all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?