How do you love and forgive yourself?

 A common phrase that we all have heard is that how can we love somebody else if we can't love ourselves? However, I have a question, how does one do that?

I only ask because I really do not know how to love myself. I've been dealing with depression for so long that I am not even sure of what kind of a world I live in. To be honest, I really didn't understand the world when I was younger, but as I grow older, I have been kind of scared of what not knowing what to do especially with all of the changes in the world nowadays.

Of course I didn't really help myself with all the years of self-abuse either. I never really thought I was ever good enough for anybody and never would be no matter hard much I tried. So how can one let go of so much pain and misery.

Don't get me wrong, I do admit that I have been in a much better head space than I really ever had in my life, Thank You God! I guess this is just a concern of mine as I continue to face things head on. But I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't scared about the future because my biggest fear is falling backwards.

For starters, one of the issues is that I have things about myself that I have always wondered and wanted to explore but not really sure how to go about it. To be honest, I am scared to even talk with other people about things.

To be perfectly honest with everyone, I am really confused right now. Again, not trying to concern anybody, just trying to make sense of everything.

A lot of this has affected my writing some days as well. You see, I would love to be able to publish a novel someday. But I keep getting in my own way because of my fear being looked at weird or give out the wrong impression to others. Cause Lord knows I can be social awkward.

So how can I truly learn to not only be myself, but to actually love myself? And what is also very important to me is that I don't want to forget about other people because I am not only with struggles with everyday life and I don't want to cause any issues. That is not my intention, I just simply want to know that I can make it in this world.

Having God in my life is extremely important to me as well. With that being said, I can't lie and hide how I feel about things and what I like to write about. But I also like to write about the importance of having faith and that there is always hope. Can I really blend all of that together?

I just pray for guidance and more importantly strength because I really want to figure things out in my life. Because I honestly believe that I can use it to turn things around not only in my life, others as well. I truly believe that is what God would want us to do is to inspire each other and lift each other up and grow.

Sorry if I am being weird, I am just trying to figure myself out because I honestly not sure what to love about myself. Just wish I could just open up on things better!

I also pray for others who are going through a similar situation as well because let's be honest with ourselves. We all want to be happy in our lives.

Praying for all of us! God Bless and Be Safe everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?