Will I ever truly know what it is like to love?

 I don't know about wealth or even the latest fashion. But one thing that I do know is how much I desire for passion.

But my love and desire for her is not returned back to me. It is like I am a ghost to her that she can not see.

No matter how many times I try to show her my love, she leaves me in sorrow. I just crawl back and hide from the world in the shadows.

For each and every time I see her fall in despair. I always appear to comfort her and show her that I will always be there.

She always tells me that she wishes that there were more like me. Yet every time I try to open my heart to them, they turn around and flee.

Is there something wrong with me? For I don't know understand. Am I not good enough for any woman, am I just bland?

Maybe it will never happen which is why I lack any sort of confidence. It has been so long I am convinced that no love will commence. 

My biggest fear is that even if I manage to find a woman, I may never be able to show her my passion. It could just leave her with no satisfaction.

Like the old saying goes, nice guys finish last. That seems to fit. I pray that I am wrong, but I doubt it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?