The struggle is real

 It feels as though I live in a world of constant sorrow. Not even sure if I want to wake up and face tomorrow.

Yet something is dragging me through each and every day. I often wonder why because I don't see anything special about me but no one can say.

Is this a sign from above? Is this a gift of divine love?

There is so many people around me but yet, I feel so alone. What am I suppose to do? I'm not even sure what is even true.

I live with constant anxiety and the struggle is real. I can't stop wondering what is my appeal. I just see myself as no big deal.

Honestly there have been plenty of days where my mind is racing that I don't even know if I should smile or frown. All I can do is just try and settle and pray my mind calms down.

To this day, I can't find out why I am this way but there is something calming me with a divine feel. But truth be told, the struggle is real.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?