The Search through the Darkness!

 This world I live in, I do not know. The darkness is a common and yet, a fierce foe.

Depression is all over my mind. I can't ever seem to just laid back and unwind.

My world is crumbling. Everytime I try to take a step, I just end up stumbling.

Why am I such a failure? I feel completely torn. I am ashamed to admit, that there are days that I wish I was never been born.

No matter how hard I try, I can never build up my confidence. Heading away from the world has been my only defense.

God please help me! I don't know what to do! I have some much racing through my mind, it just makes me feel blue.

I'm not even sure what I am trying to do to be honest with you. I just me to be me and forever stay true blue.

I'm sorry to everyone who has gotten to know me. I feel like they just want to get away from me and flee.

There is a long road ahead of me and I will try my best to stay positive. I just pray that I can avoid all things that are negative.

These thoughts I always seem to be fighting them again. But I thank God for sending me the protection of a Blue Dragon.

As always, I pray for forgiveness of sin. As I continue to search for that loving dose of serotonin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?