Strength to endure

Despite all the disappointments, and failures, I still feel safe and secure. I give God all the credit in the world for giving me the strength to endure.

A door has been closed and a new one has been opened to me. I admit that I am a bit scared, but I will walk through this door full of glee.


The world is my oyster and I am ready to face a new beginning. I thank God every day for being able to wake up each and everyday to try my best to make this world worth living. To create a world full of love and giving.


I pray for your guidance, Lord Jesus Christ! With all the angels and all the saints, I pray for us all. No matter how many times we will fall, please give us all the strength to stand tall.


I do not wish ill will to anyone and prefer to show love. Like you did with all of us in the form of a turtle dove.


Whether it be the sun or the moon there will always be light. It is God’s way to help us keep our paths in sight.


We would all be nothing without you! That is why we must all remember the seven heavenly virtues!


I pray for every single one of us! Because there is only one we can place our hope in. And his name is Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?