Lonely Heart

I am so sick of all these lonely nights with no woman to hold. I just lay here in this bed that feels so cold.

As tears fall down my miserable face. I can’t help but beg and pray to get out of this place.


Dreams race through my mind that I desperately wish were true. Only to realize the reality and it makes me feel blue.


I thought I had found love once. It only ended in heartbreak and it made me feel like a complete and utter dunce.


Her love I felt was going to take me far. Only to find out that it left me cold alone and covered in scars.


Why Lord!? Why must I live in this world? What is my purpose? I just feel so completely worthless.


I tell myself that it can happen, that I can find someone who can fill my heart with glee. Oh are you kidding me!


God I just want to end it all! All I ever do anymore is cover my face and bawl.


For then I see a great light. It blinds me at first. But when I see the most beautiful sight.


A woman so beautiful covered in white lace smiling seductively at me. My face is so astonished that I ask myself, how can this be?


She walks over to me and holds me in her arms. It makes me feel like I’m in another world like Mars.


God her skin feels so soft and warm. I can get used to this. I hesitate to hold her tightly, but she doesn’t resist.


I look up into her beautiful crystal blue eyes. She understands my pain and knows I hated being single. She smiles seductively at me with a face that says that it’s time for us to mingle.


I lift her up into the air like a beautiful dove. I gently place her on my bed for it is time to make love.


This is unbelievable. The feel of her body, the taste of her ruby red lips is completely insatiable.


How I yearn for this night to never stop. For I desire to taste every last drop.


For her satisfaction is a must. It only intensifies with each and every thrust.


Our passion for one another is forever intact. Its indicated with the scratches up and down my back.


For this is true love and she is no common whore. But I would gladly live in cardinal lust with her forevermore. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?