Forevermore says the raven

 As I lay awake this cold and dark night. Can’t sleep and I have tried with all my might. I peer out into the darkness and see nothing in sight.

It is the same feeling that I feel inside my heart, so cold and empty. I’ve tried everything I could to fill the void but nothing ever seems to satisfy me.

Am I to wonder in this god forsaken world with no hope forthcoming? Or shall I reduce myself to nothing?

Everywhere I go, I see hopelessness in the eyes of my fellow man. It is a sight I can no longer withstand.


The loneliness in my heart is a pain I do not wish on my worst enemy. No matter how much pain is in front of me.


I lay down and pray to all the angels and the saints to guide me. To the one true being that I pray will find me.


Nothing makes sense in this world and no one here can tell me what is true. So I shall lay here feeling blue.


Somedays, I don't know how I can keep living. I can’t see how I can live a life that is fulfilling.


God only knows the things I truly desire. Yet somehow it makes me feel so inspired.


Are you telling me Lord that everything I am feeling is ok? Or am I making a mistake that will make me rot away?


As I continue on this spiritual journey of mine through the eyes of a raven. I may someday find that safe haven.


I pray that I can find you Lord because I have so many questions with answers I must know. For through this dark world, I truly have no other place to go.


Until that day I will continue on and see what is in store. I pray that you will always be with me, quote the raven, forevermore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?