Darkness in my mind! Cry for Love!

Outside, the night sky is filled with rain. Inside, I lay in bed filled with pain.

My mind is full of rage that nobody can see. Even then they would still flee from me.


All my friends that I once had are now either drunk or high. I pray that I never hear the day that they died.


Their scars are on full display for everyone to see. But nobody sees the scars that are on me.


For they come from within. A reminder of each and every sin.


Lord! I wish for someone to notice my pain and sorrow. I sometimes fear I won’t live to see tomorrow.


Yet, somehow, I feel an angelic presence around me, telling me that everything will be alright. It has given me the strength to face each and everyday with all my might.


Every time I feel like a failure because of every single sin. An angel is there to encourage me to never give in. 


I do not know what this weird and crazy world has in store. But I will continue to seek the Lord for answers, quote the raven, forevermore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lewistown Area High School Class of 2009

What's going on? Being honest with ourselves!

Is It Worth It To Keep Fighting?